There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Friday, February 13, 2009

Life is unpredictable..
Life is precious..

You will never know what's gonna happen to you the next second.
Cherish every single seconds of your life.

Yesterday you may be laughing with your loved ones.
Tomorrow your loved ones may be crying for you.

That time I was pretty pissed off by her tone (well, pretty demanding and naggy) when she asked me to do something.
Now, she left us without a word, on the Friday the 13th.

I was shock when I heard she got a coma after taking a nap when she got a bad headache.
She even talked to her mother before she goto bed.
Never know, a blood vessel burst in her head and was in coma 3 days ago.
And it's due to high blood pressure and high cholesterol.

I must say it's really a struggle for someone in that condition.
Which I heard it's all up to the patient's will to fight back.

I'm sure your young kids will be very strong when they grow up.
Rest In Peace, Hazel (from Verygood.sg)

It's seriously a life lesson to wake me up to lead a healthy lifestyle.


Everyone please go for a health check.
I myself who is underweight yet I have high cholesterol.
Don't think nothing is happening in your body.
When something is happening, it means it's too late.
If you feel any pain, your body is giving you warning that you should do something.

So, take life seriously. (eventhough people may say "Why so serious?")

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)