There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Thursday, February 26, 2009

Phew~ Just set up!

KHLOE'S KAMERAS + CARMEN (KHLOE'S SIS) = MULTIPLE CHOICE

Click below for some information:




Whats new in multiple choice?
New catagory:



Coming soon, still working on it. ;)
And more things will be listed approx next month! Stay tuned!

(I wish I have a mini studio in my house... or any kind souls can donate me funds to buy umbrella? Well, you know which umbrella i'm talking about. Or maybe give me your used ones.
Just one umbrella + slave flash + wireless trigger will do. Tsktsk)

Sticker Labels and Name Cards will be given out once they are done!

Anyway all cameras restocked~
Total almost 60kg of stuff reached my place!

Still, yet to complete some task..
Busy Busy Busy!!

And Yes.. My mom & sis agree about me putting the piano in the living room once I buy it (well, hopefully soon - once everything settle down).

Can't wait for everything to start, can't wait for everything to end too.

And you know what?
It's end of Feb, and gonna start of March.
9 MORE MONTHS TO CHRISTMAS, HAHAHAHA..!

Okay, it's 2 more months to my 21st Birthday!

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)