There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Thursday, February 05, 2009

Rotting in lecture.


My mates are so stress.
And I feel stress for them too.

I can even laugh and chat and surf the net just beside them.
Hahahahaha.. (ok cannot laugh..)

Counting down to 5pm. Time goes by so slowly..

Anyway they told me it will take few weeks to get myself withdraw from school as they need to submit it to RMIT. So.. it means, I can still come to school for lessons and use school facilities. hahaha..

Oh well..
People must be thinking how come this girl so power, dont need to listen to lecture one. LOL.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)