There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another dream.

I dream of going an event.
Feeling super hungry.
Food is everywhere.

And I went to wash my hands in the middle of the night.
The tap was real noisy.
The security guard scolded me because I made too much noise and ask me to stop washing.
Wth?

I walked off and complained to Mr Wirriam.

Someone called me and came to my 'place' and want to order cameras.

2 x 120 N (black)
2 x Fishaqua
2 x Red Aquapix

It's not my place. It's located outside like modern and clean shophouse that goes direct to my bedroom.

And he want to addon 1 x Pano adapter.

Hahahaha...

This is crazy.
I woke up before i collected the money. Darn it! LOL.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)