There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Wednesday, March 25, 2009

God shit, it's almost 5am and i'm not sleeping.

Mr Wirriam gonna kill me this time for sleeping REAL late!

Well, i'm actually searching for gifts lah!

Anyway, wanted to blog something interesting.
I guess I blog it later when I wake up.
Photoshoot is on later for a little while.

And... ya, stay tuned.

Wait. Shit, What am i gonna do on my 21st?!!!
I predict it's gonna be a normal 21st.

From a dream of having a yacht party to..... nothing..!!
My funds are all going to my piano.
Not gonna spend anything else on a big party already.
Hmmm......

Please? Give me ideas?

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)