There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Monday, March 30, 2009

I found a piano tutor and he's my listener, buyer, and someone who is so cool. HAHAHA.
Like duh.
I'm gonna start my first lesson this coming week!
But waiting for her arrival first!

And cheer up pal (you know who you are - and hopefully you read this sentence), the one who needs an ezlink card and a torch light to shine the path brighter ahead of you.
Jia you~~~

And Mr Wirriam, don't angwee lah. Small things you always fa pi qi like a 3 yo kid.
But it's okay, I am too. Whahaha..

And I totally can't wait for my 21st birthday.
I want a bicycle. Really really!

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)