There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Monday, March 16, 2009

I took more shots with my LB.

Pretty impressive results as I tried out with many other subjects.

I just think LB with crossprocess with films or B&W/Sepia with digital brings out the dramatic feel. As long the color is not natural.

Bring it out and test shot a few.
And I think somehow it gives that kind of Holga feel because of the blurry edges, but still it can't beat the beauty of Holga in a different perspective.

IMG_9424.jpg picture by khloe3074k

And holy yes... Using Lensbaby to take baby is perfect!
The blurry effect makes it feel very angelic and well.. angelic = pure? You get my idea.

Some photos i love most..

Using Canon 40D + Lensbaby Original + 430EX Speedlight (bounced from ceiling)
(Settings: ISO 200, f/0 (well, you can't set any focal settings with LB), shutter speed approx 1/80secs, set to B&W in camera, no editing is done except increase of contrast)

f/5.6 LB aperture ring is used except the third and forth picture, which is f/2.8


"They said I'm an angel. HEHE.."
IMG_9480r.jpg picture by khloe3074k

"I'm trying hard..."
IMG_9492r.jpg picture by khloe3074k

"Oh ho ho~ that's funny"
IMG_9521r.jpg picture by khloe3074k

"I want to be an artist when I grow up.."
IMG_9433r.jpg picture by khloe3074k

"DEFENCE DEFENCE! NUMBER 6 PLEASE GET BACK TO YOUR POSITION!"
IMG_9530r.jpg picture by khloe3074k

"Noooo~"
IMG_9454r.jpg picture by khloe3074k

"Oh yea, Number 6, you gonna get it from me later.."
IMG_9529r.jpg picture by khloe3074k

I hope you guys love them. ;)

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)