There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Thursday, March 19, 2009

I was looking into my CF card and happen to see this picture i've took during CNY this year.


I didn't know i'm so chio! HAHAHA..

It was a lucky shot as it's pretty hard to find a perfect angle.
Everyone will have a perfect angle, no one is ugly ok?

Btw, I did edit abit of the photos, adjusting the color tones, addon more pink at my cheeks, remove some flaws on my skin, bla bla bla.. I'm not THAT perfect either!

And looking thru the photoshoot that we took yesterday..
I think this is the best sideview i ever had. LOL....
Never edit anything at all.

I think I need to go re-straighten my hair..
Getting messy now..

I WANT NONG NONG HAIR.
THE MORE NONG THE BETTER~~

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)