There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'm just step closer to fulfill my dream.

That one step is to find a private piano tutor.

I'm looking for someone who is QUALIFIED to teach piano lessons, WILLING to share, and very patient, sociable with someone who got ZERO knowledge about music but willing to learn.

Casual learning.
Daytime - Around 3pm onwards till 6pm.
Once a week, 1 hour session.
Willing to travel down to my place, at Hougang.
Male/Female tutor are welcome. Female Chinese preferred.

If you are comfortable and think you are eligible for the above mentioned.
Contact me at khloee@gmail.com for your quotations.

BTW, don't hesitate to mail me.
I don't bite. Just look at my blog post, I'm friendly!

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)