There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Friday, March 27, 2009

It's the weekend, yet again.

One week has pass, spilt seconds.
Really. Mr Wirriam was at my side watching the tv with me last friday, and now.. it's friday again?

I told Mr Wirriam because I totally can't believe it.
Maybe it's my slow paced life? Is it me or is time really flies fast?

Probably this may be a good sign.
It means I don't feel stress.
Time will pass very slowly if you feel negative. Hmm...

Anyway, my Christmas tree is halfway to heaven now.
Half brown, Half pale green.
I guess it's about time.

I treat my tree as a pet, as some readers may read about my post about my tree.
I love it because i yearn for a tree for last Christmas and bought it to pamper myself.
And for the first time it stay with me for full 3 months.

I do feel sad when it's gone. It's gonna be an empty pot soon.
No, i'm not emo! I'm just feeling sad to lose a friend, who doesn't talk.
Its ok, its presence is good enough to accompany me during work, all day long.

"Goodbye my tree, you have been the one, you have been the one for me."

Ok, I think I sound silly.
But this proves that I respect, love and protect all living things (except spiders).

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)