There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Thursday, March 19, 2009

Monday's photoshoot...

IMG_9568.jpg picture by khloe3074k

Oh yea, there's where we take our pictures!!

Yesterday's photoshoot..

It was real hot and humid until we sweat like a pig (?) and well, restless.

IMG_0095.jpg picture by khloe3074k

Look at the sky, how clear it is.
It's real good for taking pictures!!

After i'm done with my turn, i change to my PJ (HAHA), and well, shorts.

IMG_0067.jpg picture by khloe3074k

And once we are done, I kept shouting 'AHHHHHHHHHHKKKK!!!' to express my joy.

And my sis said i'm mad because it sounds like someone got murdered.

-_____-....

Screaming is a good therapy.

And oh, I'm so sick and tired of the people around me.
My tolerance is wearing thin as I grow older.
Don't know what else to say bout them le.
Let it be.. Let it be..

And poor Mr Wirriam doesnt have any school holidays.
He need to continue his next semester IMMEDIATELY
the following week after his exams.
Like.. what the fish?

Right, time to sleep.
Continue my photo editting tomorrow.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)