There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Thursday, April 09, 2009

Good morning everyone~

Today is a fresh start.
Woke up at 7 plus in the morning and had a cuppa fresh milk.

Had a morning workout of 15mins.
And god, I love the sight of the morning sun. :)

Watching the trees and listening to songs from my iMac while using the .. hmm... the Mini stepper machine, which is pretty effective to have a quick sweatout.

Good luck to Mr Wirriam who is taking his exams soon. Or maybe now?
I also don't know what time he starts.
But yeah it will be his last paper for this semester and lets celebrate and welcome to the brand new school semester NEXT WEEK! HAHAHA.
Ok I think I shouldn't laugh.

PS. I won't be continuing the story which I typed earlier.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)