There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I want to blog about some things

but I forgotten.



I just wish I got more time.


And I think my memory is getting alike a goldfish.

OH YA, to be honest, I bought TOTO for the first time today!
And after I bought it, I'm damn happy until it seems like I strike it. Hahahaha!

Too bad, never tio.

I think why gamblers just get hook.
It's just $3.50 for 7 numbers and you may have the chance of winning a thousand to millions. They just keep trying and trying.... It's an addiction.

But I would rather spend the money on something to grow money.
Even at smaller ratio or rate, but still... it will promise me that I wont lose money.

I never believe in throwing my luck to gain something.
Or putting in things without doing any effort to gain something.
I really follow my philosophy and believe in that all the time.
It's 100% true, 100% happening to everyone, every single second.

And.. before I goto bed..
I wanna say something real random: I miss Mr Wirriam's house curry chicken.

Really. I think they add in drugs or something.
I really will die if I dont eat it.
And I just ate that yesterday and now im craving for it again.

And another random thing: I BOUGHT AN ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH! WOOHOO!
AND IT HAS 1 YEAR WARRANTY!

Imagine someone ask me.. 'Where are you going?'
I said 'Sending my toothbrush for repair.'

I think it sounds so weird.

Next time they should have Toothbrush customer service like those you seen in the malls for Motorola and Samsung. So you dont need to go all the way to their main office to take a bloody toothbrush. It's like so dumb. You can bring it to the nearest customer care centre and then you can brush your teeth on the spot when you collect it to try if it's working.

And the customer service office will say 'WOOHOO, CONGRATS! YOUR TOOTHBRUSH IS WORKING! HAVE A GOOD BRUSH AHEAD!'

Ok, damn lame...

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)