There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Friday, April 03, 2009

Lost ideas on what to do this time.

But came out with this.
Probably something new. :)

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq88/khloe3074k/2y4m.jpg
It will never stop ticking, 'Till the end of time.

Honestly I almost forgotten about today that it's the 3rd until I read your blog just now.
I've lost track of my time, day, and date.

But thank god it's not over, yet.

It's 5.40am now, and I'm god damn sleepy.
But I just want to complete this for the start of the day.

You know how i feel, Mr Wirriam.
Happy 2Y4M :)

사랑해요~!!



< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)