There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Ah, finally.
I manage to find my CF card.

I found one picture I took when I met Ben quite sometime ago.
We had shokudo dinner and tried out my LensBaby with my dslr.
My Lensbaby is still with him!! :S Miss my baby a lot! Lol.


IMG_9600.jpg picture by khloe3074k

Doesn't this photo seems like those japanese show?
HEAVENLY FOOD!
Dreamy looking yet the food shines infront of you.

And indeed, he's in heaven when he was eating that..
Damn nice!

My house had renovation.
Shifted the tv to the other side and i got more space for my piano seat now.


IMG_9615.jpg picture by khloe3074k
You may wonder what the heck is that alien 2 round thing over there?
It's the fan. -_-
Quite dumb actually.

IMG_9620.jpg picture by khloe3074k
Ignore those boxes behind please.


IMG_9618.jpg picture by khloe3074k

Looks more homely now. :D

And today, painted the house.
Brand new white~


IMG_9628.jpg picture by khloe3074k

And when you walk pass this room..
IMG_9630.jpg picture by khloe3074k
One look of it: "Oh, Charbo's room lai de, confirm like hello kitty one" LOL.
Pardon of those bare matteress without any sheets.
We washed and clean the whole house after the paint.

It's actually sis's room.
Damn bloody candy pink.

IMG_9627.jpg picture by khloe3074k

And my room (shared with my mom)
Lavender purple.. :)

IMG_9626.jpg picture by khloe3074k
Its actually much brighter in actual.
Towards the pinkish side.
But it makes the room more lively now.

And last to share..
The construction beside my house.
It's taken few weeks back.
More developed now.

IMG_9621.jpg picture by khloe3074k
I can actually take a good video camera and film from the start of their construction till the end of the process.
And fast forward the video like those you see in National Geographic documentary on tv.


< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)