There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Sunday, May 10, 2009

Don't be wronged.


The song : Fixing a Broken Heart.

I'm not emo~
It just that it suddenly play in my mind while I'm playing the stupid rubic cube.

Nah, the rubic cube is not stupid.
I'm stupid, till now I can't find the right way to do it. -_-

We watched Star Trek just now.
Not too bad, but not as what I've expected.
3.5/5 to it for me.

Too bad Mr Wirriam don't wait to watch Horseman.
But thank god we didnt because they tune the volume for that Grand Cathay SO HIGH until our eardrums wanna burst by just watching their movie adverts.
We ended up watching the movie with my UM2 stuck in one of our ears to feel better.

Anyway, Happy Mothers' Day to all mothers in the world.
HAHAHA, this year... My sister celebrates her first Mothers' Day.

Hohoho, time flies~~~~!

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)