There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Everything just feels so new.
It's like I've just have a new home.
We had our whole house repaint.
So i'm actually smelling the paint from 10am from the time they come till 7pm.
I think my lungs almost died.
Plus everything is in the mess, dusty, like new.

Even I can see my dog feels happy,
Like she got a new home.

I'm not exaggerating.
But it really washes all those woes I had, like I couldn't feel those sadness and restless feeling.
It's like a brand new start.
A brand new life from now..

Probably it's psychological thoughts.
I just feel my iMac is brighter and newer than before. HAH.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)