There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me.

I'm finally hit the figure '21'.
Yeah, it means i'm somewhere nearer to 30.
Whahaha...

And it also means that I'm walking nearer to 'goodbye singlehood day' and 'hello stress society'

I just want to be like Benjamin buttons to grow younger when time goes by.

I played the simple version of Happy Birthday song to myself on the piano.
And my mom and sis said the sight is damn emo, because I was singing 'Happy Birthday to Me'

But, I never have a lonely birthday this year.
I have my mom, my sis, my dog, and friends who texted me, which surprisingly some of them do remembers my birthday~

Thank you people~ Shall hit off to my bed and have a day out later.
Will upload all shots soon.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)