There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I just feeling screwed up, in terms of life, financial, health, friendship, social life, attitude, IQ, EQ, any thing else in the universe because i got health problems, i got lazy attitude which i can't do any work at all and throughout the whole day I've been sleeping and sleeping, due to health, and the past 3 days didn't really eat that well or much because of my stomach, and my ecommerce is not done yet because i jsut dont feel good at all until i feel like cancelling all my meetups with my buyers when i think of the H1N1 flu which just entered singapore only today, so god bless us that we wont tio, and i think i have to quarantine myself because my immune system is god damn low.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)