There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Saturday, May 30, 2009

I was too paranoid that I will get Influenza A because I got a sorethroat and some symptoms of flu as for the past week, I met buyers from the States, KL and some others who just come back from overseas.

However, I'm wrong because I got cracked tongue, so I could be due to heatyness.

Cracked tongue is painful.
You can see a deep cut on your tongue.
It will be to an extreme where you can't eat, talk or drink.
But I haven't reach that state yet. God Bless~~

I might cease all buyers meetups for the upcoming weeks.
Tentative decision.
Will inform till further notice.

< back to the top | comment | 4 comment(s)