There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Always clinch a deal with a quick and swift response.
All replies at once just like a sharp knife slicing a sashimi, a slice at one go.
Leaving no flaws of uneven cuts.

oh, i'm thinking of sashimi now :O

Quite a fruitful weekend for me, although its quite simple.

Had a blood test last saturday.
It wasn't that bad as the previous time i withdrawl blood.
But this time I can feel that I got lack of oxygen, got difficulties in breathing when the needle is in. Mr Wirriam said high white cells tend to take away the oxygen in the blood, so i feel like this easier..

Just hope there's improvement in my blood..

Met sherman and lyncia for a lunch at Shokudo.
Went ECP after bugis and booked 2 hours of bicycle ride with Mr Wirriam.
I see improvement in him, but he had a fall because the bicycle isn't good. Some problems with the chain and gears, and the bloody brake damn sensitive. Not his fault, bicycle fault.
Jia you baby~ :)

We had a mini dinner 'picnic' at the wakeboarding area there..
Not bad, eat while watching people with their boards.

Sunday...
Went grandma house first before going to town for a movie with Mr Wirriam's friends.
It's his friend's birthday so I specially pack a box of gift during the noon.
Kinda proud of my work, hahahahaha.

Ate at Tonkichi @ Orchard Central.
I got confused with the names. I thought Orchard Central is Orchard Point.
But in fact Orchard Point exist and it's opposite of it.
Theres Central Point, Orchard Point and Orchard Central. What the heck?

But anyways, YUZU ICECREAM IS PARADISE man.
I told Mr Wirriam that the moment i put that spoon in my mouth, the picture in my head is, wearing a flare white dress with draw hat, sitting on the sand with a nice cooler, having a nice sun bathe while looking at the beach.

:O I'm serious~

And ate the Coffee Jelly. I introduced Mr Wirriam that.
I'm kind of addicted to coffee jelly. :D

Watch Transformers 2 without watching the first sequel of the movie.
Wasn't too bad, i rate it 3.5 ~ 4 out of 5 at first.

But today, I watch the first sequal and I think Transformers 2 is better.
More actions, more robots, more transform!! So i give a 4 now ;)

And yeah, as for today...
Had dinner at Ichiban sushi just now.
Went NTUC and bought Muji icecream.
Azuki and Matcha icecream!
And Hagen Daz Rum & Raisin.
Cheese, HL Milk, Nutella.

OMG, I realise I bought FATS home!

So now...
I'm pretty tired.
Been busy these days and will be a little more busy next month compared to this.
Need some time management..

Goodnight people. :)

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)