There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Friday, June 12, 2009

I miss the good old times..

Hanging out with Wirriam
KANG XI LAI LE session at his place
and lots lots more..

I feel so sick and tired, being busy..

I just feel so near yet so far.
All i want is a little more time to spend..


BTW,
HAVING SUSHI TEI CARD IS BAD.
I spent $91+ today for dinner.
But the member card deduct to $81+

And i used 8 pieces of my voucher.. Omg..

Crazy liao..!!!!!!!

GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE.
IM BUSY AND BYE!
After since i join plurk, i lost the joy of blogging.

Btw, I will motivate myself to wake up early by joining Mr wirriam for lunch near his workplace and then go home.
Sounds good idea?

But its tiring!!
Im not complaining but its the fact!

I have to go out till this Sunday.
And I've counted, I've been heading out continuously for 17 days, which is more than half a month without really resting at home for whole day.

I can't imagine that!!

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)