There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Monday, June 01, 2009

shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag shag

The sha-ness is so shag that you know you are shag but you can't really rest.
And I got the motion sickness when i took the cab home, till 1hr+ later i still feel pukey.

The taxi driver keep doubting my directions, in the first place he knows how to go but he still ask me where to go... and i was too tired to direct him cuz i really can't think and he keep saying 'SURE AH? SURE AH? TIO BO?'

Damn irritating.

I think I need more than 24hours to restore. :O

ANYWAY, Congrats to Jacent and Shuting~
Thanks to them to give me the opportunity to be their photographer.

Come to think of it, it's just amazing how I'm part of their clique.
I don't really know them well.
I don't even hang out with them.
I only know them thru Chiho and I'm in no relation to them at all (as in.. I'm not their classmate, colleague or any other source)
I don't really talk to them when I meet them during some meetups when Chiho is with me.

It's until that day I volunteered myself to talk ROM shoot for Xinyi's and that's how I got closer with EngSoon. (Not as in CLOSE la, just that he's the one I will contact if I were to ask anything about the group.)

If wasn't Xinyi's ROM, I wont' know Peter in person.

That's how the bond between me, Shuting and Xinyi got closer.

(If wasn't that day I join the Amazing Race in Temasek Poly when I'm still a secondary school student, I don't even know Xinyi and obviously I won't even help her with the photoshoot.

If wasn't that particular afternoon that I met Shuting for the first time and we had some fun in Sentosa, I don't really have any much impression of her and may not get close to her.)

And that's when I know Aldrick and Kendrick.

(If photograph is isn't my hobby or probably I don't even intend to take wedding shoot, I don't even know Aldrick as a photographer because I don't give a damn to any cameras or photographers.

If I don't even sell Lomography cameras, I don't know the existence of SC Leng and he's actually Kendrick's ex classmate.)

And the first time I met Jacent.

(If wasn't the Sentosa Trip, ROM or even Shuting's existance, I won't know Jacent)

And until just recently, I got to know Phillip in person.
(If wasn't Chiho is the one who is so damn noisy in school, I won't actually know who the hell is Philip is. Because I actually know his existance as 'another noisy one in TP' and 'someone who speak cantonese in school' many many years back)

And because of his nonsense, I got a new nickname: Colgate. (ta ma de!)

And because of all happened on that particular day, I have everything that happened today.

I just think life is just so strange...
Certain things you can't explain why.
It just simply happened.

Fate has just bring us together.
And each of everyone of us is like a jigsaw puzzle.
We complete each of everyone's life.

______________________

NOTICE:
All buyers who are waiting for my email reply...

Please give me 24-48 hours to get back to you.
Too much task to do on hand at the moment.
Thanks for your patience!

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)