There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Friday, June 05, 2009

So much of everything.

Just feel this whole week daily routine is disrupted.

I had my computer formated as well.

It was down, and everything bad, called up the troubleshoot support in overseas.

The Singapore lady just don't really wanna help, simply ask me 'Are you still in protection plan? If you are, you can call for onsite service.' -__- I told her my plan was just registered yesterday and I can't get online now, and how the heck i know if it's approved. And she just simply ask me to call the toll free hotline and ended the conversation. 

The ang mo was really very patient.
Really thanks for that.

So now.. My iMac..
It seems so brand new. 
Empty, hard disk empty, and managed to get it installed and it shows the WELCOME message when you just bought the computer.

Dejavu. I seen this 1 year ago.
Hah.. 

Just feel everything is very different know.
Maybe I feel different.
It just feels: Life Starts From Here ---> x < ---- 

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)