There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Saturday, June 06, 2009

You are right, I know it as the fact.
I do thought of those things you've mention about.
But the thing is, I can't get back anymore.

I'm Khloe Leong.
No longer Wen-Ting.
(It doesnt meant that I'm not wenting, just that.. I'm not what I am in the past anymore lah!)

You've told me it's up to me to choose.
I choose this way, not because I fear of change, as I do fear like Taurus do.

I'm just happy with what am I now.
Eventhough I know things aren't that perfect yet but I'm really contented with my own stand, my own position at this moment.
Because I'm not materialistic, and doesn't mean that you are (lol), I just think all these traits can be shaped with experiences and well.. they all can be learn and gained.

They are variables to me, not constant.

And I know, I'm not that perfect as well.
I rather stay in the imperfect world, which I'm comfortable with.

I know you mean good to me.
I can only say all these for now, maybe things may be different in the near future, or further ahead. No one knows.
It's just so unpredictable.

May I find happiness,
and May you find your happiness too. ;)
Jiayou girl~~~ Thanks for everything which you've done for me.

By the way, this post is attention to Yin.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)