There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Currently roaming in town alone.

My virgin trip to the new shopping mall: ion.
Seriously it gives me a Taipei 101 feel. All the luxurious boutiques around.
Even their shop directory is touch screen!!!

Eating at canele, late high tea session : red wine beef stew n hot chamomile tea.
With my iPod listening to my fav Japanese song and my iPhone to blog without using my laptop..
with the waiter in here. Real nice waiters that will serve n pour you tea when it's almost empty.

And 2 Japanese woman are having their chit chat session with nice cake and cold coffee.

The kind of life I always wanted since young.

I'm really living a life now and should be contented with what I have now.
Thanks Jimmy Lucas for reminding me, he's the one who make me realize everything.
I shouldn't ask for more. Although maybe who knows such life won't last forever,
but at least i was once living in this world being carefree.

Probably everything happens for a reason.
The wise choice of quitting and forgo my university studies.
And all things that happened for the past more than one year.
They all happened and I have what I have now.
Without that school, I won't be SMS-ing like mad (shhh)

I love my life.
Thanks to whoever up there to make me live.
I should learn to lead a life alone, instead of complaining that everyone is busy.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)