There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just a quick update,
For those who are eyeing on the Blackbird,Fly camera for a long time but too expensive to get it?
Great news to all~
The Blackbirdfly camera is on sale.

[bbfpromo.jpg]

Now at $175, usual $195.
Or bundle with the flash at only $200, usual $223.

Promo will end when items are out of stock!
Hence do grab it fast if you can!

Let me know if you have any question by email, or text me at 82238333 (please do not call, i won't entertain them).
By the way, I have changed my mobile number. Do update if my contact is in your contact list.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)