There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Monday, July 13, 2009

http://images.intomobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/apple-iphone-3g.jpg

like finally, the apple iphone 3gs


http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/74/97/20/01/0074972001563_215X215.jpg

+ XtremeMac Tuff Silicone Case


just thank god i pre-ordered for sunday and collect it after my japanese class.
I only queue like less than 30mins and get it settled in a short time.

and mr wirriam gey kiang went to queue earlier and waited for 2hrs?
and i face some shit inbetween (lol - as usual)

now, i'm officially an apple mac girl. (happy)

what's next man..
no aim now le.
-___-

ok bye, im heading back home n to raffles hospital. :O

PS. All buyers who've emailed since Saturday, please allow me to get back to you by tonight.
Apologise for the long delays and inconvenience caused.

PS/S. For those who have not receive my sms last night, I've already changed to a new number.
If you are my friend and didn't get my update, please let me know.
BTW, the old number will only in use for the next 6 months.
So do get yourself updated.


< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)