There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Friday, July 03, 2009

Never expect that I will own one.

I bought a Koncept IceLight LED lamp from iShop clearance today.
30% off!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31XVW3C930L._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I wanted to get the other model, which look like this.


It has 360 deg rotate LED.
But the iShop left with RED! Gosh, it totally can't match my table.
And the salegirl said someone just bought the white one away. K*N!!
Shucks, I was late.

But I manage to buy mine, which was the last one on the shelf too.
Although not as good as the 360deg one, but it's cheaper a little.
And I'm still ok with the silver because my iMac is actually silver, not white.
So.. it's still not that bad though.
I like how the LED looks like.

http://www.smarthome.com/images/46141side4big.jpg
66 white LED can make you go blind if you stare at it directly.

Machiam look like stadium or feels like I'm in hospital or clinic.


IMG_1380.jpg picture by khloe3074k

So I just manage to plug it and place at my table.
OMFG, super bright lah.
Can lit up my whole room.

So now....
My table.. totally complete!
But something is missing though, which I don't really know what.

My Razer mousepad become my heatmat liao.
(Heatmat = place hot bowl/cup to prevent my wooden table from getting marks.)
The blue light from my razer mouse kind of match my HKSSII.
I'm planning to get a photoframe from Muji. Not sure where to put it though..

NOTE: And again, I'm not trying to haolian my stuff around. I'm just sharing ya?

Just to update everything...

MOS burger is using glass cup and bowl now.


moto_0106.jpg picture by khloe3074k

Very happy.

Btw, ignore that holga box behind and chanel wallet.
it just happen to be there although it looks like it's placed nicely.
the wallet is my sis's one though.

And ate at Tonkichi 2 times within a week!

IMG_1359.jpg picture by khloe3074k
The one at Orchard Central

IMG_1373.jpg picture by khloe3074k

I eat there because of the soft shell crab and coffee jelly.

Here are some food pictures.
Don't get hungry, people!!

IMG_1378.jpg picture by khloe3074k

IMG_1361.jpg picture by khloe3074k
I will always recommend their soft shell crab (SSC).

Seriously its the best i eaten so far.
I never like SSC before i dine at Tonkichi.
The ones you eat at other restaurants are dry, seriously dry.

But this one here..
It has fresh crab meat, and.. crab EGGS!
Yes, you can see the eggs inside man..!

IMG_1360.jpg picture by khloe3074k

Rosu Curry Rice

And... last week met Yin for dinner.

Ate at canele.
I simply love their Mariana pasta.

IMG_1354.jpg picture by khloe3074k

And I'm kind of in love with their tiramisu cake.

IMG_1356.jpg picture by khloe3074k





< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)