There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Almost 6am soon.

Just finish my work but I thought I can spare abit of time to blog before I goto sleep.

Been dwelling myself with work these days.
Sleep at such late hours.
I'm far worse than a student chionging last minute project.

Probably all these work makes me forget most of my woes and shit stuff i'm facing.


The usual stuff I do.
Snack, work, drink, plurk, music.

I just bought a cash log book from artbox.
Gonna record all my outgoing personal cash flows.
Must scare the hell of me to stop spending!

Met alicia yesterday evening for dinner.

AOBA Hokkaido Ramen.

We thought it's the same as Ajisen by the look of it.
But not too bad, the spicy miso ramen is tasty! (Much tastier than Ajisen)
And doesn't seems to have much MSG cuz I don't feel thirsty after eating!









We went to vote our fav muji product.
And we asked one of the staff to help us take a shot.
My very first shot with her! and with her instax!

http://images.plurk.com/3124502_3d5e5b5490d6abcd236852831d9f37f4.jpg


And we ate the strawberry shortcake ice cream from Marvelous Cream!
Yummy yummy!!

More tuesday dinner meetups please!!

GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD MORNING ALL!

JIAYOU MR WIRRIAM FOR HIS EXAMS LATER! <3

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)