There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Friday, August 14, 2009

Busy like hell.

I never felt so busy since thousand years ago when I'm still a student.

Probably because of my slacking lifestyle makes me hard to adapt with work stress.
And yeah, no stress management at all.

I need a class that helps me with my stress management.

There's anger management class and I'm sure there's one for stress right?

Wait. I think time management comes in before stress management.
Yeah, I need to do something with my timing.
Like... how..

I need a break, but probably not now.
August, a month that I'm feeling so bad like I'm in a grave.

I wonder how does it feels like to lie in a coffin?

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)