There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Thursday, August 20, 2009

coco has been sick, restless and yah.. the signs of aging.

:(

Wirriam gotta start his reservist later.
Gonna wake up in 4 hrs.
I'm tired yet I can't sleep..

Too much things in mind and everything.
Too many things cramped up in mind.
Too little time to accomplish in all.
Too sick&tired.

My wisdom teeth (yes, all 4 of them) are growing.
It grow quite sometime ago but I think they somehow stop growing and now they resume again?
Kinda funny but it feels like I'm a young kid having signs of teething.

Anyways,
Have fun, Mr Wirriam.
Though almost everyone loves reservist than their job (maybe just some of you) but he gonna miss out 2weeks plus of school lessons. Poor him..

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)