There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Curiocity by Bob Lee Holga Exibition at OldSchool (Sept 16 - Oct 14)


The Holga - being condemned, looked down and disappoint many photographers, new users and some others.

Holga is a gimmick? Takes lousy pictures because it's a plastic camera? Not at all.

Bob Lee has proved to everyone.





(Quoted and direct translated from the second sub header above)
"The first time I use the Holga, I don't really know how to use it. I took 5-6 rolls and only 5 shots turn out well. Slowly, I carry on practicing on it and master it.

Last year I visited Germany, I shot 10 rolls of black & white photos. This year, I visited England, I took 30 more rolls."

Being determine to use Holga, not because it is a Holga. He hope to prove to the rest of the photography enthusiastic know that taking a good picture doesn't require a good camera.

He said "Many people asked me. What camera did I use? However, that is not the most important thing."

"Many people are looking at the camera specifications into consideration when it comes to photography and carry on upgrading each time. I want them to know that one toy camera can take good photos as long you put your heart to understand and master your own camera."

CurioCity Exhibit

Sept 16 - Oct 14 2009
Tues to Saturday: 11am - 8pm
Sunday: 1pm - 6pm
Entry: FREE
Address: 2902 Gallery, Old School 11b, Mount Sophia #B2-09
Tel: 63398655
Visit the photographer's Website: www.bobleeks.com

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)