There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Friday, September 18, 2009

Good morning all.

The only times I'm awake at such hour (8am+) is I walk home from his place.

Sibei chui, ugly dressing, ugly face, ugly hair, just use my iphone throughout (well, i was checking something!) in disguise.

I hope Alicia's interview went well yesterday.
And I thought I treated her, end up she said she slot the $10 into my bag when I went off the cart to Hajilane for some work.
End up I owe her! tmd!

It was fun staying with her during her worktime.
Not because I miss and love her (which she assume that), but I just think she needs some accompany in that cold place - boy, it's seriously the coldest place in Parco Bugis.

Anyway, it's time for bed. Almost 9.
Going to wake up later and do work and meetup clients.
Goodnight all.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)