There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Monday, September 28, 2009

It's no longer a passion.
There's no happiness anymore.

Probably I should learn to be satisfied but not giving myself too much pressures and expectations.
Is my expectations that high or is the outside world giving me pressures instead?

I need to sort everything up once again.
I need to get back whatever I used to have.

I won't give up. :)
Nothing to fear, everything is just the beginning.

Anyway,
Gastric attacks Khloeatoon City once again! (I just made that up. It's a place in my stomach)
Hohoho, all thanks to my big mouth when I said "Oh i very long didnt have gastric attack already" last night.

I did slap my mouth saying it. Guess I didnt hit harder.

-_-

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)