There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Monday, May 03, 2010

Friendship?
What's true friendship?

I never taste one before and don't even want to get involve.
Those are bunch of crap, and a waste of time.
Makes me feel so sissy.

No one I can truly trust now, only myself.
It's reality that shape me for who I am.
Call me defensive. I really got to do these to prevent anything stupid from happening again.

I'm happy the way I am and what I have now.
Singing, drinking, riding, work, and the people I'm with.
They are the best companions.

Thinking if I should get a Playststion 3.
I've just calculated my expenses last month. Exploded. Tsk.
And for this month, it's just a quarter way there.
I think I shouldn't. I should spend on coffee and tea.

Guess I should MIA for a moment.
Till then.. : )

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)