There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Tuesday, May 18, 2010

When one day you were me, you won't know what's black and what's white.
Not talking about colors literally.

Putting on guard with precious people is a real disappointment to myself.
But probably it's part of human reaction - defense mechanism.

It may disappoint to all that I may say words that everyone won't feel to hear.

But these are just temporary.
I will prove to it and those who gave up shall regret.
Ha.

Welcome myself to the world where reality and virtual doesn't belongs to me.

I realised I always face a turning point in life during my birthday periods - how nice.
Thrice in 3 years now.

It was a great present to me, damn priceless.
Thank you to whoever who give me these 3 times.

Well, I expect something bigger next year, I suppose?
I give thanks in advance.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)