There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Sunday, June 27, 2010



California girls
We're unforgettable
Daisy Dukes
Bikinis on top
Sun-kissed skin
So hot
will melt your popsicle
Oooooh Oh Oooooh


Neat song. Got addicted to this part.
Just makes me think I'm a lesbian. Wth! (kidding)

_________________

Had a great night with Alicia on Friday.
KTV session at MSQ.

Laugh our lungs out over the artiste pictures on the screen.
Especially this.....

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs079.ash2/37301_121704774539380_100000995742299_115359_2225834_n.jpg

Alicia said: Cantonese Bumkin?

Hahahahahaha..!!!

We ended our songs with all the Oldies.
Polkadot bikini. The thought of it just cracks me up anytime.
We suppose to end our session at 2300 but we tu until the lady chase us off at 2340hrs. :P

As for yesterday, pretty good night.
Thanks Joe for helping me out with my work.
Meetup the clients in the noon, hop around places to places like mad.

Didnt manage to get the STAGE tee. What the heck, sold out so so so so fast!?
Even FEP doesnt have them anymore. Shucks.
Met Glynis and Yanhui for a minute.
Then met Alicia and William at Kino.

Ta ma de. She should be the one spending with my Kino 20% off (Last day yesterday). Ended up I spent almost the same figure as her too. -_- Crapz.

Went Timbre and this time it's quite happening with Good Fellas. (green shit guy, meehehehhee)
At least there's some interaction with the people there. Hmmm.

Drank quite a fair bit: 2 pint beer, Tequila Don Julio, Margarita Tequila.



Neat shit. I think it's nice.

ZZZZZZZZZ....

Stomach wasnt well, but heck.
I haven't eat my lunch yet.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)