There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hopefully I can carry on like this.

Doing great, managing well, I'm contented, I'm happy.

Can't wait to plan out my exciting July.
That includes buying the iPhone4 and try out the iOS4.

iOS4 has released today but I'm not gonna upgrade that yet till I find a way to backup my SMS in my phone. Tried out many ways but failed. I'm sure there will be one way (just one way out there that can save me from being paranoid - lol).

Thinking of testing it out on my iPod but that doesn't make much use.

Time to sleep.
I need sleep.
After since I change my computer location, I can sleep.
Strange. Fengshui? Probably. Hahahaha.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)