There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Thursday, June 24, 2010

Jun:
25th - KTV with lovelies
26th - Day out with Joe
Next week - Catching up with Adeline

July:
3rd - Pignic with Boys and Lovelies
10th - Meet xiao zhu?
17th - Keep myself free for lovelies
SomedayInJuly - Poly mates for WC?
AnotherDayInJuly - Play PS3 (lol)
AnotherSomedayInJuly - Durian Session with the boys?

Wanna organise a chalet for my friends too.
It's really time to contact some of my friends. Probably it may feel weird to pop up in their lives, but I'm gonna try to stay in their lives : )

Keep it going!
Can't wait to meet CS soon too!

Where is my drinking session?
Guess I got to drink alone.
Just bought 2 bottles of Erdinger. Hmmmm....

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)