There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Monday, June 28, 2010

Things happened not the way I wanted.

But without all these loses, I gain many things.
I'm pretty lazy to talk bout them, rather I don't want to talk about it.
Screwed up life, screwed up lifestyle.
The smell of the beer just reminds me of last night - ha, you won't want to know what happen.
Gonna air up my whole room, start afresh.

Wait, did i say afresh? I don't think there's such word call afresh. This is reality man.
What i mean is to shift all those nuts aside and walk back to my usual routine with the things I've lost.

Maybe this is how it should happen in order for me to do things at my expectation.
Let go of all the tired moments, welcome me to life. The real kick ass life.

http://www.comicbook.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/kickass008_cov.jpg

Looking at Chloe (above - Hit girl), it reminds me of Kimi when she did one funny facial feature.
I got to find the picture, which was taken in Hong Kong.

Right, PPPP time, and time to pay those bills.
Big sigh!

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)