There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I trust too much of my intuition.
Too much till I got paranoid when things doesn't 'feel' that it's on plan.
Too paranoid till I felt so insecure.
Too insecure that I'm feeling depressed.

My intuition hurts me quite badly. It's like death moments.

Sometimes it self create a story of its own.
The imagination that makes everything so real that I thought it's for real.
It could be all me, myself and I.

I can never know - what if it's really true?

The thinking process loops over and over until it gets mentally worn down.
So bad that 'that night' could occur another time, another worse episode.
I hope not. My inner voice tells me what's good and what's best for me.
But my inner thoughts are destructing everything. The mind, body, soul and the heart.

I can put into simpler terms to summarize the above; I'm heartbroken and mentally lost.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)