There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Monday, November 15, 2010

The usual me is kicking in.
I can't wait for Christmas.
But after since I started this line, I got an heavy feeling for Christmas.
Though busy but god knows why it's just so dreadful to work.
Eventhough I almost do nothing but it's still.... somehow I don't want December to come, yet again.

It has been a cycle for the past few years.
I hate christmas when christmas comes but wish christmas to come early when christmas has passed.

I wonder who will I celebrate that special day with?
Maybe I don't look forward because I haven't find a perfect someone to spend with yet.

Why am I feeling so heavy recently?
Ironically, it's empty.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)