There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Monday, December 20, 2010


Past two weekends was great at the Singapore River Market.

http://distillery.s3.amazonaws.com/media/2010/12/19/db24dcaa9f434c5cb9c0325ec14fd64b_7.jpg

Last night was the final day. There's love & hate for it.

Partly is because I don't have anymore nice neighbour to browse iPad, iPod, iPhone & earpieces. I swear that my presence at their booth can be counted as a part-timer there. LOL.
And I love the way the boss says "Shopping is good." Tsk.
Even Alicia is pretty much hooked onto it.

http://distillery.s3.amazonaws.com/media/2010/12/19/751def7b1ce24becb88750c94c061189_7.jpg

Thanks to the peepz who were involve in the event, big thank you for the hard work.
Last week I was jin moddy that they all have to help me out most of the time.
& today Gastric reunites my stomach after a short hiatus.

It's time for another short break after Christmas.
Too much things to be done.

Some times I find socializing scary. I don't know why.
I just felt I should MIA during Christmas & NY and appear again when the time comes.
Isn't in my comfort zone anymore. Bit shock to find out that I actually felt that..... Somehow, being alone is better than anything else. I hope this is temporary. Else I'm losing everyone.

Sometimes I thought I can express things out but never know those aren't the truth.
They are still remain undiscovered. Am I creating facts & memories on my own?

Still, I'm sick & tired.
I don't know when will be my sunshine.
It has been raining for the past 2 over years.




< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)