There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Saturday, January 01, 2011

Happy 2011 to all.

Have you make your new year resolution?


Mine is gonna be simple.
Not gonna have those wants and needs which are unnecessary.


Be happy
Stay Healthy


That's all I need. :)
Those 2 will have chain effect on the rest of the things I have.

Giving in lots of hope on certain things, include my dear girl, whom I will stand by her at all times.

Seriously, I had a wonderful 2010. :)
Just a year that not an average will experience.
That's all I can conclude.

Enjoy your holidays & the rest of the 364 days everyone~

Ciaos.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)