There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Monday, February 14, 2011



Happy valentines day to everyone!

Had quite a sucky Sunday.
iPhone 3GS = Officially gone with the wind. Got stolen.
iPhone4 = Loop Reboot. Can't revive.
iPod = Kidnap by niece.
iPad = Lend to Brother in Law.
iMac = Gonna up lorry.

Basically what I did the whole day is to get a replacement sim card for both phone and ipad (bcuz its linked) plus reviving my shit phone.

I feel like throwing all away.
Can't stop sighing.
Yet I want to laugh how great my life is. Hah.

Time to wait for iPhone 5. This is for real now.
I have enough excuse for it.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)