There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Thursday, March 10, 2011



I'm coming home, coming home.
Tell the world that I'm coming home.

Time to fix the rest of the shitz.
Broken relations, heal back the silences, and things which I've regretted not reconciling in the past.

Good night people!
I think it's the 3rd sleep today.
My whole Wednesday is all about dreaming.
Literally dreaming. I napped twice, and gawd... I'm so freaking tired like never before.
Probably I finally have a day that I can rest all day without worrying so much compared to past weeks. Heaved a sigh of relief..

Now I'm heading back again.
To dreamland.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)