There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Sunday, April 10, 2011

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-x7dNbwrJMqQ/TaCjFqm6E1I/AAAAAAAAD-0/llWclAsvHgE/s1600/IMG_1957.JPG
Credits to Alicia, who took this from an Esprit tee.

I'm doing all the above but yet I don't feel any happiness in my life.
Hmm...



Hooked on lego. Just starting to like random things nowadays. As long anything that keeps me happy. I even bought a pealess police whistle. Comes in handy for MK actually. ;)

Got a piggy bank to remind me to save plus a LED keychain to another collection for my future keyring. I seriously need a keyring and a card holder. Just can't find any that captures my heart yet.

Side note.. Insonmia is back again for a millionth time.
I hope I'm not getting back to Dec'10 moments.

What are dreams when there isn't a vision?

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)