There's no coincidence but an underlying reason for everything that happened. ||

prologue MommiesTots.com affiliates Facebook tagboard
ky l.
For every action, there's an equal and opposite reaction.
@ Saturday, May 14, 2011



風のように

I find it strange. Everyday I have a S.E.N.S music in my head, for the past 3 days. And nothing triggers it, more like random.
Everyday it plays a different piece. Sometimes it plays the ones I like least, and unknowingly the mind knows how every single note sounds like.

It played "L'oiseau Bleu", "Something In The Air", and "Flying" so far.

And today... rather now.. It's playing "Like a Wind".

I wish my mind can be as calm.

3 more days to a trip of a lifetime.
& fulfill someone's promise and my wish in a couple of days time.
Can't wait. Really can't wait... :D




For all the apologies, it's too late to repent.
For all the words, it's too thankful.
For all the lost of faith, there's no courage, hope or love.
It had done enough damages that can never mend.
It could be a sympathy but time and effort spent are grateful for.

There's just darkness. Pure beauty of darkness.

< back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)